Monday, December 5, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Being Sued For Assault On Transgender Female! !


Another Kardashian In Hot Water! TMZ reports that Kloe Kardashian (the youngest of the three over exposed reality star sisters)got into an argument with a transgender woman named Chantal Spears (real name Ronald Spears) on December 5, 2009, at Playhouse nightclub. In the report, Spears claims that the reality star pushed and struck her "in and about her body," causing injuries.

The TMZ further reports that the altercation started when Spears allegedly walked up to Khloe's husband, Lamar Odom, and told him that he was "too young to be married." In a video posted at the time of the incident, she told a cameraman , "All I was telling Lamar Odom is maybe he is too young to get married, and all of a sudden I get this big push from this girl," she explained. "She hit me. She pushed me and hit me. Security didn't say nothing. It was her. She looked in my face. I tried to get her and she pushed me again."

Afterwards Spears is seen holding up a police report and saying, "She's in trouble. Yeah, "she's going to court"because everyone seen her hit me first."

We can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment